Since condition to protect Business confidential information is strict, enterprises are concerned about the necessary to meet such condition. Otherwise, they cannot handle any disputes caused by unauthorized disclosure of their business confidential information.
Owners of Business Confidential Information shall not have the right to prevent others from performing the following acts:
(a) Disclosing or using Business Confidential Information acquired without knowing or having the obligation to know that they were unlawfully acquired by others;
(b) Disclosing secret data in order to protect the public according to the provisions of clause 1 of article 128 of intellectual property Law;
(c) Using secret data stipulated in article 128 of intellectual property Law not for commercial purposes;
(d) Disclosing or using Business Confidential Information obtained independently;
(dd) Disclosing or using Business Confidential Information obtained by analyzing or evaluating lawfully distributed products, unless otherwise agreed upon by analyzers or evaluators and owners of such Business Confidential Information or sellers of such products.
A trade secret shall be eligible for protection when it satisfies the following conditions:
1. It is neither common knowledge nor easily obtainable.
2. When used in business activities, the trade secret will create for its holder advantages over those who do not hold or use it.
3. The owner of the trade secret maintains its secrecy by necessary means so that the secret will not be disclosed nor be easily accessible.
Our professional trademark attorneys and trademark lawyers are capable of advising on the following aspects:
• – Drafting business confidential information contract between enterprises and related parties
• – Advising on actions which may potentially lead to disclose confidential information, and then breach confidential information contract.
• – Advising actions against breach of confidential information contract.
• – Working with related parties to handle the dispute when contract is breached.
• – Representing clients to bring the case before the court.
Folklore works mean productions consisting of characteristic elements of the traditional artistic heritage developed and maintained by a community, or by individuals reflecting the traditional artistic expectations of their community by anonymous, such as: folk tales, folk poetries, folk songs, […]
A&S Law is the reputed Vietnam intellectual property Firm (IP Firm in Vietnam) with associates in more than 62 countries. Through our international association, the law firm’s lawyers have enhanced the experience to represent clients efficiently and cost-effectively globally. We […]
A&S LAW’s trademark attorneys and patent attorneys have experience in advising local and international clients on regulation of pharmaceuticals in Vietnam. Our service of regulatory advice on pharmaceuticals includes: • – Search and analyze available trademarks for registration • – […]
Foreign companies concern much about the problem of counterfeiting when they plan to invest in any countries since the counterfeit goods may negatively affect their prestige. Presently, like other developing countries, counterfeiting is a major concern in Vietnam. Recognizing the […]
Applicant can claim for copyright in Vietnam for the subjects including software copyright, writing work copyright, and art work copyright. Required documents and procedure for protecting copyright of these subjects as hereafter: 1. Protecting software copyright in Vietnam In contrast […]
Immediate contact with A & S to get quality advice, value and reasonable cost
Your concern is also our concern