Singapore is an island country located in South East Asia. Despite being a small country and lacking natural resources, Singapore has developed rapidly as an Asian Tiger economy, based on external trade and its workforce. In recent years, the number of enterprises established and trademarks registered in Singapore has been increasing so much. Therefore, it is really important for individuals and organizations to understand the procedure of trademark registration in Singapore. Hereinafter, A&S LAW will consult you about this procedure as follow:
– Formality examination: The Trademark Office shall examine application’s formality.
– Substantive examination: The Trademark Office shall examine trademark’s distinction from others.
– Publishing the application: The Trademark Office shall publish the application through publication and online.
– Granting certificate: If the holder successfully register, they shall be granted a certificate of registration for their Trademark.
(a) Name, address and nation of the applicant.
(b) Samples of the mark.
(c). Power of Attorney (POA) executed by the applicant. Notarization and legalization are required.
(d) The list of goods/services containing the trademark.
Time frame: The time frame for Trademark registration is about 6 to 12 months without opposition.
– With associates and relationship in more than 62 countries in the world, A&S LAW is honored to provide you the trademark services in international scope. Local clients, as well as international clients prefer using the services of A&S LAW, because with only one instruction and one main contact address, they can successfully register their trademark in Singapore.
– The law firm’s lawyers may speak English, French, Japan, and Chinese.
The essay above has given you information about procedure of Singapore Trademark Registration for reference. If the clients have any queries, please contact with A&S LAW to be consulted.
In recent years, due to the friendship and multifaceted cooperation between Vietnam and Australia, the number of enterprises established and trademarks registered in Australia has been increasing so much. In Australia, trademark could be not only like letters, words, drawings, […]
In recent years, in order to strengthen the friendship and multifaceted cooperation between Vietnam and the Republic of Austria, especially in economic field, Vietnamese enterprises are increasingly expanding their market to Austria. And one of their biggest cares is information […]
Russia is the largest country, as well as one of the most developed economies in the world. In recent years, the number of enterprises in Viet Nam which enter into Russia market has been increasing rapidly. And one of their […]
India is the one of the largest economy in the world, and is on the way to become the leading country in respect of customer services and technical support services for global companies. In recent years, a lot of Vietnamese […]
Trademark registration through the Madrid Agreement shall be carried out at WIPO (World intellectual property organization); it is a form of international trademark registration applied to states which are parties to the Madrid Agreement. When registering the trademark through […]
Immediate contact with A & S to get quality advice, value and reasonable cost
Your concern is also our concern