In recent years, due to the friendship and multifaceted cooperation between Vietnam and Australia, the number of enterprises established and trademarks registered in Australia has been increasing so much.
In Australia, trademark could be not only like letters, words, drawings, images most countries in the world, but also slogans, catchphrases, names, signatures, color, smell…, which is quite different from Vietnam’s law. Hereinafter, A&S LAW will consult you about the procedure of trademark registration as follow.
After filling the application, the holder’s application shall go through four stages:
– Formality examination: The Trademark Office shall examine application’s formality.
– Substantive examination: The Trademark Office shall examine trademark’s distinction from others.
– Publishing the application: The Trademark Office shall publish the application through publication and online.
– Granting certificate: If the holder successfully register, they shall be granted a certificate of registration for their Trademark.
(a) Name, address and nation of the applicant.
(b) Samples of the mark.
(c). Power of Attorney (POA) executed by the applicant. Notarization and legalization are required.
(d) The list of goods/services containing the trademark.
Fees: The fee for trademark registration in Australia shall depend on the what kind of trademark, and which group of good/service the holder want to register.
– With associates and relationship in more than 62 countries in the world, A&S LAW is honored to provide you the trademark services in international scope. Local clients, as well as international clients prefer using the services of A&S LAW, because with only one instruction and one main contact address, they can successfully register their trademark in Australia.
– The law firm’s lawyers may speak English, French, Japan, and Chinese.
The essay above has given you information about procedure of Trademark Registration in Australia. If the clients have any queries, please contact with A&S LAW to be consulted.
In recent years, in order to strengthen the friendship and multifaceted cooperation between Vietnam and the Republic of Austria, especially in economic field, Vietnamese enterprises are increasingly expanding their market to Austria. And one of their biggest cares is information […]
Russia is the largest country, as well as one of the most developed economies in the world. In recent years, the number of enterprises in Viet Nam which enter into Russia market has been increasing rapidly. And one of their […]
India is the one of the largest economy in the world, and is on the way to become the leading country in respect of customer services and technical support services for global companies. In recent years, a lot of Vietnamese […]
Immediate contact with A & S to get quality advice, value and reasonable cost
Your concern is also our concern