India is the one of the largest economy in the world, and is on the way to become the leading country in respect of customer services and technical support services for global companies. In recent years, a lot of Vietnamese enterprises have entered into the Indian market; therefore, it is really important for individuals and organizations to know and understand about law of intellectual property in India, especially in trademark field. Hereinafter, A&S LAW shall consult you about the procedure of trademark registration in India as follow.
(a) Name, address and nation of the applicant.
(b) Samples of the mark.
(c). Power of Attorney (POA) executed by the applicant. Notarization and legalization are required.
(d) The list of goods/services containing the trademark.
– Formality examination: The Trademark Office shall examine application’s formality.
– Substantive examination: The Trademark Office shall examine trademark’s distinction from others.
– Publishing the application: The Trademark Office shall publish the application through publication and online.
– Granting certificate: If the holders successfully register, they shall be granted a certificate of registration for their Trademark.
Time frame: The time frame for Trademark registration is about 18 to 21 months without opposition.
– With associates and relationship in more than 62 countries in the world, A&S LAW is honored to provide you the trademark services in international scope. Local clients, as well as international clients prefer using the services of A&S LAW, since with only one instruction and one main contact address, they can successfully register their trademark in India.
– The law firm’s lawyers may speak English, French, Japan, and Chinese.
The essay above has given you information about procedure of Trademark Registration in India. If the clients have any queries, please contact with A&S Law to be consulted.
In recent years, due to the friendship and multifaceted cooperation between Vietnam and Australia, the number of enterprises established and trademarks registered in Australia has been increasing so much. In Australia, trademark could be not only like letters, words, drawings, […]
In recent years, in order to strengthen the friendship and multifaceted cooperation between Vietnam and the Republic of Austria, especially in economic field, Vietnamese enterprises are increasingly expanding their market to Austria. And one of their biggest cares is information […]
Russia is the largest country, as well as one of the most developed economies in the world. In recent years, the number of enterprises in Viet Nam which enter into Russia market has been increasing rapidly. And one of their […]
Immediate contact with A & S to get quality advice, value and reasonable cost
Your concern is also our concern