Russia is the largest country, as well as one of the most developed economies in the world. In recent years, the number of enterprises in Viet Nam which enter into Russia market has been increasing rapidly. And one of their biggest cares is how to protect their trademarks in Russia. Therefore, it’s really useful for them to know about how to trademark registration in Russia. Hereinafter, A&S LAW will consult you about this matter as follow:
In general, registering a trademark in Russia is quite simple and doesn’t differ from trademark registration in Viet Nam too much. There are two ways to register trademark in Russia: first, the holder may file the application correctly in Russia; secondly, you may register trademark through the Madrid Agreement (WIPO).
(a) Name, address and nation of the applicant.
(b) Samples of the mark.
(c). Power of Attorney (POA) executed by the applicant. Notarization and legalization are required.
(d) The list of goods/services containing the trademark.
After filling application, holder’s application shall go though four stages:
– Formality examination: The Trademark Office shall examine application’s formality.
– Substantive examination: The Trademark Office shall examine trademark’s distinction from others.
– Publishing the application: The Trademark Office shall publish the application through publication and online.
– Granting certificate: If the holders register successfully, they shall be granted a certificate of registration for their Trademark.
In case of registering trademark through the Madrid Agreement (WIPO),
The holders shall need to file their application in Vietnam, then, National Office of intelligent property of Vietnam shall file the application at WIPO, and at the same time appoint to Russia’s Trademark Office.
– With associates and a long term relationship in more than 62 countries, A&S LAW is providing the trademark services in international scope. Local and international clients prefer using the services of A&S LAW since with only one instruction and one main contact address, they can successfully register their trademark in Russia.
– The law firm’s lawyers may speak English, French, Japan, and Chinese.
The essay above has given you information about trademark registration in Russia. In case, the clients have any queries, please contact with A&S Law to be consulted.
In recent years, due to the friendship and multifaceted cooperation between Vietnam and Australia, the number of enterprises established and trademarks registered in Australia has been increasing so much. In Australia, trademark could be not only like letters, words, drawings, […]
In recent years, in order to strengthen the friendship and multifaceted cooperation between Vietnam and the Republic of Austria, especially in economic field, Vietnamese enterprises are increasingly expanding their market to Austria. And one of their biggest cares is information […]
India is the one of the largest economy in the world, and is on the way to become the leading country in respect of customer services and technical support services for global companies. In recent years, a lot of Vietnamese […]
Immediate contact with A & S to get quality advice, value and reasonable cost
Your concern is also our concern